UM ICT is a strategic partner to the university in providing and ensuring robust and reliable ICT infrastructure and services towards improved user experience via responsive, user-centric ICT services ; value cocreator via the adoption of emerging technologies, provides for insight analytic ecosystem and managing risk to ensure operational resilience by protecting ICT services from cyberattacks and intrusions.
- To be an innovative ICT center in supporting research, teaching & learning by providing the state-of-the-art technology.
- To provide and support up-to-date, quality ICT facilities to fulfill customer's requirements.
- To provide robust and reliable ICT infrastructure and services
- To improve user experience through responsive, user-centered ICT services and adoption of Internet-of-Things
- To improve data visibility through data analytics to support data-driven decision making
- To protect ICT services from cyberattacks and intrusions
- To support the University’s strategic plan in income generation and cost optimization
- To develop an organization with expertise to plan and fulfill ICT requirements
ROLES AND FUNCTIONS
- ICT Infrastructure Management
- Information Systems Management
- ICT Security Safeguards and Monitoring
- Event based IT Support (Multimedia,Live Feed,WiFi etc)
- ICT Training & Courses